Saturday, November 8, 2014

Cursed Charm

Author’s Note:
This story is our un-edited Nanowrimo story!! (J: I can only edit so much: I am only one person after all) (Hey! I edit too!! ~C) (J: I have one word for you: interget.) (... Shut up J! I was on an iPad!! ~C) (J: Interget does not equal intricate...) (OnO) Anyways, if you find any mistakes with the editing then please comment so that I’ll know how bad a job of editing that I have done. (J: Take a guess at who wrote that :P) (I think it was you ~C) (J: That was a -retorhical- rhetorical question!) (FAIL! ~C) (J: Atleast I was close in spelling. I only put the “h” in the wrong place.) (-_- ~C)
BACK TO THE TOPIC! These stories are based off of fairy tales (Yep, another one of those books ~C) But its not all unicorns and rainbows, its very different. I’m serious. So just sit back, read, and enjoy! (Wow, that really was cheesy… Did I really just say that?) ~C)(J: …)

Note* this will be posted on two accounts on wattpad

Dedication: For our dear readers out there (J: if we have any)
AND, For all my friends! I know you all like stories ;3 (J: I don’t have any friends... ) (*Cough* loner *cough* ~C) (J: Clarification: I don’t have any friends that enjoy reading) (Suuurreeee ~C)


Description:
Welcome to the uprising! As zeros you have no purpose in society; you are just extras taking up space. There is no hope and no future for a you, there is only despair and death.
But that will soon change for the uprising is coming. A new era will appeared and numbers will be equal. You will finally have a chance at the equality of life.
There is only one way to achieve this though; you must kill the king. Zeros will forever be doomed to death and despair if this is not achieved.
It is up to you to change the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment